|Small Business Electronic Remittance
Efficient Payment and Remittance Processing
Electronic Remittance from Fiserv provides faster access to your funds, reduces the costs associated with processing paper checks and helps to lower returns and claims associated with paper payments.
Convert Paper Checks into Electronic Payments
Today 32 Million U.S. consumers are realizing the convenience of paying bills online at their bank or credit union website. Customers who pay their bills through this channel report higher satisfaction and tend to be more loyal to the companies they pay.
Value of Electronic Remittance Versus Paper Checks
- Improves accuracy and reduces processing costs with automated payment posting
- Lowers claim rates 4–5 times
- Delivers funds 3 days earlier than paper checks
- Increases customer satisfaction with faster posting of funds and improved user experience
- Maximizes payment speed by verifying and updating customer account numbers and remit data
- Enables future electronic bill pay growth (walk-in bill pay, next day payments)
How Electronic Remittance Works
Click on the image below to see how the electronic remittance process works:
Get Quicker Access to Funds and Lower Claim Rates
If your business currently receives paper checks processed by Fiserv, you can begin receiving the funds electronically using direct deposit into the bank account of your choice. And you can be confident that we'll send your transactions accurately, securely and efficiently.
> For more information on Electronic Remittance from Fiserv, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.