|Payments Data Monitoring
One Source for Enterprise-Wide Payments Data
Consumers, corporations and financial institutions are changing their payments practices. Debit cards, corporate purchasing cards and online bill payments all emphasize the electronic transmission of payment-related data. PaymentView™ from Fiserv helps you and your corporate customers access enterprise-wide payments data without disrupting your existing payment processing systems.
Payments Data Monitoring and More
PaymentView is a central portal for monitoring, notification and reporting of all payment types. Its flexible, modular architecture provides web-based access to consolidated information from multiple payment systems. ACH, electronic checks, wire, cash, and credit and debit card processing are all accessible, so you can view the complete payments landscape.
PaymentView uses Web 2.0 technology to provide personalized dashboards that help you:
- View, share, analyze and report on critical information across all payment channels
- Monitor the comprehensive workflow to ensure efficient payments processing
- Receive real-time alerts and exception notifications via Web, e-mail or PDA
- Review credit or exposure issues by corporate customer based on predefined thresholds
- Monitor operational risks, including suspicious activity and non-compliance
- View downstream systems for returns, adjustments and settlements
Outstanding Analytics and Reporting
PaymentView provides summary- and detail-level information that helps you:
- Analyze shifts in demand within and across payment types
- Identify costly errors or processing delays
- Understand cost and revenue impacts of pricing schedules and new products
- Analyze historical performance, using data sets across payment channels
- Prepare compliance reports for internal or external audits
For more information about PaymentView, contact us at 888.746.3448 or Request More Information.
Download PaymentView Brochure
Download PaymentView™ ACH Brochure
Download PaymentView™ Check Brochure